1. Place the tuna slice between 2 layers of clingwrap and gently roll out with a rolling pin until it is thin and evenly rolled.
2. Mix the celeriac, crab and remoulade dressing together, season and then roll inside the tuna. Roll up the tuna then roll in clingwrap to keep its shape and freshness, set aside in fridge.
3. Mix the avocado dice with the puree and wasabi mayo, season and adjust with lemon juice.
4. Place in a small ring mould at one end of the plate with the oven dried tomato slice.
5. Take tuna from the fridge cut into 2 pieces and place at the other end of the plate.
6. Dress the baby leaf salad with the verjuice dressing, season and place on top the tuna rolls, drizzle the basil oil and balsamic around the plate to finish.
Truffle - Fennel & Tomato Tart
Ingredient prep can be done in advance.
1. Roast tomato halves on rock salt in a 120° oven for 1½ hours.
2. Cut fennel in half and place in a fry pan half covered in salted water, place 200g of the butter in pan and cook over a high heat till water evaporates and butter caramelizes, let cool for 20 minutes.
Construction of tart tartin can be done in advance.
1. Take caramelized fennel and cut the halves into half again, with remaining butter, butter and season blini pans.
2. Arrange fennel and tomatoes around pan alternating till pan is full.
3. Put pastry on top pushing down the edges and brush with olive oil. When ready to bake, bake @ 180° till golden. Let settle for 1 minute before turning out onto serving plate.
4. Place a quenelle of goats curd on top. Garnish with baby mache leaves, basil oil and cracked pepper.
Truffle -Aqua Roast Snapper
1. Mix the crab meat with the shiitake mushrooms, coriander, chilli and ginger, check the seasoning and taste and then roll in a potato slice. You need three per portion.
2. Season the snapper and sear skin side down, place on a tray and roast in the oven. While this is happening you need to sauté the potato cannellonis until golden and then arrange on a plate, then wilt the spinach, wild rocket and snowpea leaf with a little olive oil and place this in the middle of the rolls.
3. Place the snapper on top, spoon a little chilli jam in the middle then dress the salad verjuice dressing and put on top of the chilli jam.
4. Spoon some sauce around the outside of the fish then drizzle a little of the chilli oil on the sauce for contrast.
Simon's - Bruschetta
1. Toast sliced french sticks and spread with garlic butter.
2. Mix the cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, onion, garlic, salt and pepper, basil and olive oil in a bowl to make the topping.
3. Serve topped with parmesan cheese.
Aqua - King Prawn Salad
1. Make the avocado salsa first by combining the diced avocado, chilli, coriander and Spanish onion with some lemon juice and seasoning, mix lightly then taste and correct if necessary, set aside.
2. Place a small ring mould in the centre of the plate and fill with the avocado mix then arrange the prawns around the outside.
3. Place a small teaspoon of crème fraiche on top of the avocado mix.
4. Dress the sorrel and Italian parsley with the verjuice dressing, season then place on top of the prawns.
5. Drizzle some apple balsamic and lemon olive oil around the plate and serve.
Simon's - Fettuccini
1. Cook the pasta and toss with Garlic, chilli, lemon juice and sautéed mushrooms.
2. Then mix in the baby mizuna, bulls blood, watercress and chard.
Aqua - Tempura Prawns
1. First season the prawns and then dip into the tempura batter and fry.
2. While this is taking place wilt down the spinach, wild rocket and the snowpea leaf with a little olive oil, don't cook too much as all the juices will come out of the greens.
3. Place the wilted greens at one end of the plate and the blini at the other end.
4. When the prawns are golden take them out and arrange then on the wilted greens, dress the salad and place on the blini then drizzle around the broth. There you have it!